Call 911 for Medical & Fire Emergencies
Does everyone in your household know these procedures to make a 911 call?
McGrath's 911 uses a radio system, expect time delays when making a call.
911 Calling Procedure in McGrath:
- Dial 911
- A message will quickly state:
- “Dial 02 for medical; 03 for Fire. Hang-up & dial 1-800-675-4398 for Troopers”
- Make your selection: Dial 02 Medical, Dial 03 Fire or, hang-up and dial 1-800-675-4398 for Troopers
- Expect a delay, wait…
- You will hear a ‘CLICK”
- Expect another delay, wait…
- Responder will answer.
- State your phone number, your name, type of emergency and your location.
The McGrath 911 system connects with to a responder by radio. State your phone number first.
Even if you don’t hear anyone on the other line, state your phone number, your name, type of emergency, your location.
The Responder can hear you and will call you back.
For Police call Aniak Troopers directly at 1-800-675-4398.
Updated January 19, 2021